Take a little bit of the Gardens home with you – produce from the Gardens including plants (from 50p), seasonal vegetables and salad leaves, fruits, jams, chutneys, logs and compost, are organically produced and for sale. Being a Social Enterprise, all profits are ploughed back into the running costs of the charity.
All our produce is grown and cared for by our volunteers and our Therapeutic Horticultural team and volunteers – if you’re making a special journey to buy something, ring first to check supplies.
Depending on the season, we often have the following available for sale:
- Seasonal salad leaves, vegetables and fruit
- Homemade Jam, Jelly & Chutney
- Care compost (peat-free) 40 litre
- Potting compost (peat-free) (60 litre)
- Chopped logs
- Whole logs
- Fresh or composted wood chip