Take a little bit of the Gardens home with you – produce from the Gardens including plants (from 50p), seasonal vegetables and salad leaves, fruits, jams, chutneys, logs and compost, are organically produced and for sale. Being a Social Enterprise, all profits are ploughed back into the running costs of the charity.
Find out about our peat free compost
Martineau Gardens Greetings Cards £1.20 each or £5 for 5
Chopped logs – find out more about this, click here.
Wood chippings – find out more here
All our produce is grown and cared for by our volunteers and Therapeutic Horticulturalist Miranda Kingston; if you’re making a special journey to buy something, ring first to check supplies.
- Seasonal salad leaves, vegetables and fruit various prices
- Plants various prices
- Jam, Jelly & Chutney £3 per jar
- Care compost £2 per bag
- Potting compost (60 litre) £6.50 per bag
- Chopped logs £7 including £2 returnable deposit for bag
- Whole logs £2 each
- Fresh or composted wood chip £2 per bag
- T-shirts £6.50 child £8 adult