Donate to Martineau Gardens
We are a registered charity and rely on our supporters to keep going -if you’d like to support what we do you can donate online, or become a friend of Martineau Gardens .
JustGiving is our on-line giving provider. Please click here to make a donation on-line to Martineau Gardens.
Martineau Gardens, where people, plants and wildlife meet
Become a Friend of Martineau Gardens.
It costs £250 a day to keep the Gardens open.
This is why:
We run a Therapeutic Horticulture programme for volunteers (many of who have mental health issues and learning disabilities); provide education sessions for Birmingham school children on science, nature and other topics; grow organic produce and inspire others to grow too; conserve a wildlife habitat in our SLINC status woodland and look after the beautiful landscape here to provide a tranquil place for Birmingham people to visit.
We rely on:
- Grants from Charitable Trusts
- Income from events, venue hire, plant and produce sales
- And the generous donations of people, like you, who want to ensure the Gardens are open for all to enjoy.
Please become a regular giver to Martineau Gardens by becoming a Friend of the Gardens.
When YOU become a Friend …
- you get free entry to the Gardens’ Spring event
- receive our quarterly newsletter