Martineau Gardens’ purpose :
- To advance the general education of the public of Birmingham in particular, but not exclusively in;
- environmental issues
- the sustainable use of resources
- therapeutic horticulture and
- the value of organically grown food and other crops
- To protects and preserve good health for the benefit of the general public, in particular but not exclusively through horticulture and complementary therapies.
- To promote the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment of Martineau Gardens.