Your support means so much!
We are a registered charity and rely on our supporters to keep going – if you’d like to support what we do you can donate online, or become a Friend of Martineau Gardens .
How to join:
2) If you’d prefer to pay by cheque, CAF Voucher or other charity voucher, then please print off this Friends Form complete and return to Martineau Gardens, 27 Priory Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B5 7UG
3) Or please do join up in person, next time you visit. Simply download and complete this Friends Form bring it with you and pay by card on arrival at Martineau Gardens
Individual Friend, £20 (payable annually)
Joint/Family Friend, £30 (payable annually)
Regular Giver £5, payable monthly ( £60 a year)
Regular Giver £10, payable monthly ( £120 a year)
Regular monthly sum of your choice
Become a Friend of Martineau Gardens.
It costs £250 a day to keep the Gardens open.
This is why:
We run a Therapeutic Horticulture programme for volunteers (many of who have mental health issues and learning disabilities); provide education sessions for Birmingham school children on science, nature and other topics; grow organic produce and inspire others to grow too; conserve a wildlife habitat in our SLINC status woodland and look after the beautiful landscape here to provide a tranquil place for Birmingham people to visit.
We rely on:
- Grants from Charitable Trusts
- Income from events, venue hire, plant and produce sales
- And the generous donations of people, like you, who want to ensure the Gardens are open for all to enjoy.
Please become a regular giver to Martineau Gardens by becoming a Friend of the Gardens.
When YOU become a Friend …
- you get free entry to the Gardens’ Spring event
- receive our quarterly newsletter
- Donate to Martineau Gardens
- Easy Fundraising
- How your donations help
- Martineau Gardens Tree Dressing Appeal
- Become a Friend e-form
- Donate materials
- Donate your skill!
- Martineau Gardens Gift subscription
27 Priory Road,
We’re open all year Monday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
Closed on public holidays. Free entry, except for some special events, donations welcomed.
Over the Festive period, we will close at 4pm Thursday 23 December and reopen 10am Tuesday 4 January,
*Covid-19 – for latest details on opening arrangements, please view our statem